The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Discussion in 'Hatch-A-Longs' started by Happy Chooks, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Loc20chick

Loc20chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2014
    Eastern Shore MD
    cute!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. Auroradream26

Auroradream26 Smothered in Feathers Premium Member

May 14, 2013
    Central, PA

Yes, I'm selling them. I'm in central, pa. I'm not NPIP though so I can't ship.

3. Loc20chick

Loc20chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2014
    Eastern Shore MD
    @Cynthia12 those are so cute.

1 person likes this.
  4. GitaBooks

GitaBooks Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jun 23, 2015
    USA
    Those are some beauties

Good morning to you too! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. Lozuufy

Lozuufy Pigeons are nutty Premium Member

May 20, 2012
    MA/VT
    I have no idea, we got a carton of eggs for eating from a local farm and I stuck them in the bator [​IMG] Told my parents of course... after a few days.

But I did see a pic recently of a buff and black orp cross that looked similar.

6. aplynn

aplynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2015
    Buxton, Maine
    OMG that is wonderful I have been trying to teach my dogs to chase the chickens off the porch, hurting them has never been an issue, my issue us that the chickens are not afraid of my little Dachshund, and my great dane is scared of the chickens LOL go figure

7. lacymorgan

lacymorgan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2015
    Kingman AZ
    Good morning chicken holics, and other feather babies parents. I set 8 dz eggs last night and am going to go list some for sale on ebay and my chicken forum then off to work on building three more paddocks, Feed, water and play with the fluffy butts while they look for goodies in the rocks and yard. Then off to work. Hope your day is fun.

8. GitaBooks

GitaBooks Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jun 23, 2015
    USA
    Yeah, the big dogs are always the most scared. [​IMG] Take that from our 90 lbs mix-breed who will roll over to new dogs compared to our 15 lb maltese mix who will attack any strange dog she sees.

8 dozen! I so wish I could set that many. Maybe when I'm not using our reptile incubator any more. Lol. [​IMG]

9. NTBugtraq

NTBugtraq ex-Surgeon General

Thanks very much for the advice. I have given Mr. Spaddle leg some electrolyte water, but he's pretty frisky and wants to do anything but drink...

10. generaldsherman

generaldsherman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2015
    Idaho
    I had to do the same thing with a golden sexlink chick a week and a half ago-she was all alone. Loved the teddy bear but would still cry every time I walked past the brooder. Finally gave up and bought a silkie chick to keep it company.
    Sounds like my favorite Hepsiba, only she doesn't think she's a dog-she just loves me. She follows me all over the yard and even looks for me when she hears my voice through a window. I swear one of these days that she'll figure out the dog door and follow me inside the house...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by