The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Discussion in 'Hatch-A-Longs' started by Happy Chooks, Jan 20, 2016.

1. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    Mine happens in Chrome on my desktop. It is usually after being on for a while and I'm thinking it may have something with the cache needing to be cleared or something. It has not bothered me enough to go looking for a solution.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  2. Razadia

Razadia The Odd One

Apr 7, 2011
    Montgomery, Alabama
    When I was using Edge instead of Chrome it would do that and if I tried to type after placing the smiley it would type the whole sentence backwards.

3. mlm Mike

mlm Mike Sunna and Mani Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 14, 2010
    Hardy Township, OH
    Welcome to the 2016 Easter Hatch A Long [​IMG]

Hatching Participant List is Current to Post 1983.

4. Hurley

Hurley Egg Of A Different Color

Mar 17, 2010
    Palmyra, WI
    My Coop
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Yay! I love Ameraucanas and anything blue/black/splash is an instant fave. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Yes, that just adds to the frustration level, take all the time to sloooooooooooooooowly drag it to the bottom and blip! Nope, back up to the top. Or Blip! Nothing to paste here. So far, so good on the Chrome browser, we'll see. [​IMG]

5. Hurley

Hurley Egg Of A Different Color

Mar 17, 2010
    Palmyra, WI
    My Coop
    Yes, it was Edge that was creating havoc. I haven't had the backwards sentence thing, though. That would be trippy.

6. generaldsherman

generaldsherman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2015
    Idaho
    Uhoh.. Something is rotten in the state of Arizona

Had an egg-splosion this morning. Apparently I have only 5 eggs developing. Do I leave the others be? One has a bit of goo from the cracked egg

7. Wickedchicken6

Wickedchicken6 Be the change you wish to see. Premium Member Project Manager

Nov 7, 2015
    Southwestern MB, Canada

8. generaldsherman

generaldsherman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2015
    Idaho
    @WickedChicken6 he's still getting used to it. My chihuahuas are overly curious and scare him a bit. They will get used to each other soon

9. Wickedchicken6

Wickedchicken6 Be the change you wish to see. Premium Member Project Manager

Nov 7, 2015
    Southwestern MB, Canada
    [​IMG]

I'm still WAY behind reading posts (I got lost again in the 180s) ...but I'm sure I'll "eventually" catch up. [​IMG]

I'm patiently (ok...impatiently) waiting to see IF I'm gonna get anything hatching. So far...no pips. I forgot to raise the humidity until Friday evening. [​IMG] Well, I was supposed to be away Thursday...and I thought I'd do it Thursday night (and I forgot)....then I was supposed to be away Friday and, well, you get the picture.
    I hiked up the humidity WAY up yesterday and again this morning to compensate. So I'll see if I saved the day...or will fail miserably. [​IMG][​IMG]
    And I really wanted to see if chicks were going to hatch from the rolling cell eggs. [​IMG] I'm ruining my own trajectory.[​IMG]

10. Humbug3445

Humbug3445 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 29, 2016
    Im new and dont know how to get on line

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by