The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Yer Sadistic!
wee.gif

So glad we have this snow blower! It is still coming down..it's snowed all day..well, ice snow at first, then the snow hit hard.

And I love showing off my apple tree in the front when it snows like this.

And I got to wear a Christmas present from a son. This scarf is very loong..and wide. I can wrap it around my neck and pull it up and use it like a hat too. Took a drive into town, wasn't too sure about that about half way there. Saw two trucks that had just barely gotten in an accident ..on the back roads. :/ Had just heard a lot of sirens heading up the canyon just before we left. Thought the back roads would be ok, there wasn't even near this much snow when we left around noon. But, it was slick. We did ok in our little SUV.
Was going to do some changes in the younger chicks runs..not until these storms pass I guess.

The snow from our last storm has melted off her in TN but I discovered a couple of things that snow was really good for while it was here. 1. Take a broom and the snow and scrub your porch clean while getting the snow off. You know that tree sap that got all over your car and you couldn't quite get it all off or is on the car that is being worked on and nobodies driving right now so who cares if tree sap is all over it? Scrub it with the snow. It comes right off. When your snowball gets black get a new one because when it reaches that stage It can't pick up more sap.

It also works as a good scrub for dirty buckets. And if you don't have running water to your coops pack all the spare buckets you have with snow and set them by the coops so when they melt you have water where you want it.

Question - is there a setting somewhere to make it put photos/smilies in where the cursor is, not at the top of the page? Most annoying to drag them down, especially with big photos on the screen. Am I missing something?
not sure what your talkin bout
idunno.gif

Quote:
wink.png

Quote:
829688493_tp.jpg
il_340x270.897224282_6m0o.jpg
il_fullxfull.291763565.jpg

s-l225.jpg
salt-and-pepper-bear-hugger-rl20062.jpg

WAIT FOR IT...................................................................................................

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQUE-RAR...066235?hash=item1eaa3bd2fb:g:ijAAAOSwwPhWiep1 @LocalYokel
$_57.JPG

Lock down on 12 backyard mix tonight. Fingers crossed
fl.gif

Good Morning! Off to candle some eggs.
fl.gif

48 eggs in lockdown so hoping for a good hatch will post photos when I am able to open it and take them out
fl.gif

YAY! These 2 finale got out!

yayayyaya

I am also going to lock down

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom