love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Still love ya tho!
hugs.gif

Good morning y'all.

I have 7 eggs that are pipped in my incubator today! But 2 of them have been like that for about 15 hours. Should I do anything?
As long as the membrane is still white, leave them be. When the membrane is clear or brown, they are glued in and cannot make it out on their own.

YAY! These 2 finale got out!
celebrate.gif

not sure what your talkin bout
idunno.gif

When I write a post, it used to just insert the photo or smiley where I had the cursor like XXX <----here.

If I put my cursor here --> X and now insert a smiley wanting it to go there, it ends up up there ---^ (smack), along with any photograph I post. The only way for me to drag them down is to highlight them and move them into position. Really hard to do when photos are big. It didn't used to do that when I was on BYC before. I've been away for a while, just thought maybe something had changed and there was a really simple button in options or something.
idunno.gif
I take it, it's just me?

smack.gif

When I write a post, it used to just insert the photo or smiley where I had the cursor like XXX <----here.

If I put my cursor here --> X and now insert a smiley wanting it to go there, it ends up up there ---^ (smack), along with any photograph I post. The only way for me to drag them down is to highlight them and move them into position. Really hard to do when photos are big. It didn't used to do that when I was on BYC before. I've been away for a while, just thought maybe something had changed and there was a really simple button in options or something.
idunno.gif
I take it, it's just me?
I haven't had that issue.

Weird. Just me, then. OK - trouble shooting....

Whoop!

I switched browsers and it works fine in Google chrome.

OK, note to self, use chrome for BYC.

celebrate.gif
Smileys in the right place!
ya.gif

And I'm a put a smiley here
love.gif

and a heah...
lau.gif

andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd HERE!
bun.gif

OK, I feel better.

Once again, all is right with the world.

And....it's raining. Melt some of that snow, rain!

hide.gif

Last edited:

not sure what your talkin bout :idunno

If I put my cursor here --> X and now insert a smiley wanting it to go there, it ends up up there ---^ (smack), along with any photograph I post.  The only way for me to drag them down is to highlight them and move them into position.  Really hard to do when photos are big.  It didn't used to do that when I was on BYC before.  I've been away for a while, just thought maybe something had changed and there was a really simple button in options or something.  :idunno   I take it, it's just me? 

That happens to me sometimes, too. I think it is just a glitch as it doesn't happen all the time. When it does, I cut and paste it back where it is supposed to go. Sometimes even that takes two or three times. :/

Back
Top Bottom