The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

I just wanted to say hello y'all! I'm gonna join the thread just for fun,as of now. And hopefully one or more of my young girls will go broody and then I can have egglets too!!!!!! Here's for hoping!!!
1f918.png
I'm excited for everyone here who's looking forward to fur babies. I'm praying that each egg hatch without issues and that each baby is healthy! Thanks for letting be be a part of the family!

God bless,Glory

Hi Glory!
frow.gif
Going to Welcome you, but you won't see your name on the list until mlm gets back. :)

So I found out today that my austrolorps had the early stages of scaly leg mites, which I have never had before, and when I got them they were like that, so I spent my night with 3 chickens in the bathroom getting pedicures... They somewhat enjoyed it, well the roo LOVED it, since he loves cuddles, but the hens however... Sort of, well the one hen, the other one just laid in the tub (not standing) which took longer to get done with... Lol they are so silly,a don I love there different personalities. Well now that that's over, I am very happy.. Hoping for no more of that...

good night all. Haven't decided what to set for the hatch a long. Going to watch the wheaten Ameracanas Their fertility has been bad. Hoping it improves. Have a lot to chose from.
Good Night

Back
Top Bottom