The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

I think I will post a lot more, so I have a better chance of winning one of those signs!!!
1f44c-1f3fb.png
1f62c.png

LOL!!!! I want to take some to my brothers class, but some of those kids freak me out, especially the parents... I wouldn't like letting them hold them, because knowing them they would squash them... Which is my nightmare...
1f62c.png
1f62d.png
1f648.png
Atleast my brother is starting to get into it, even though he is scared of the geese... He wanted sultans so I got him them, as long as he takes care of them at shows... I wish all kids could have parents that care enough to teach them about animals..
I found that the preschoolers were very careful with the chicks. It was very cute!

LOL!!!! I want to take some to my brothers class, but some of those kids freak me out, especially the parents... I wouldn't like letting them hold them, because knowing them they would squash them... Which is my nightmare...
1f62c.png
1f62d.png
1f648.png
Atleast my brother is starting to get into it, even though he is scared of the geese... He wanted sultans so I got him them, as long as he takes care of them at shows... I wish all kids could have parents that care enough to teach them about animals..

Sultans? Awesome, fellow sultan owner here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom