The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

This is open to all or do I have to wait to hatch the quail so I can participate.. This is my kind of contest!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the 2016 Easter Hatch A Long!
jumpy.gif

@Sally Sunshine Did I mention I was in with 12+ blue laced red Wyandottes, 12 australorps, 8 silver laced Wyandottes and 24 lavender Orpingtons...? Between my other Crazy Chicken Lady (CCL) friend, @VeggieMinette , we are splitting the eggs up and filling in with silkies from @Jessimom ! Wish us luck!
Welcome to the 2016 Easter Hatch A Long!
highfive.gif

My husband just shakes his head at me now... My (grown up) kids tease me, but they are all excited about the chicks hatching and love playing with them. I had to plan a get together with BYC members that live near me so I could have like minded people to talk to... Our first one is this Saturday!

Sounds like a good time!

Hatching Participant List is Current to Post 3131

Last edited:
wee.gif
86 eggs go into lock down tomorrow wish me luck. Been getting 80 to 95% hatch. Also just shipped 4 dz over seas to a customer please let them make it okay and hatch
jumpy.gif

wee.gif
86 eggs go into lock down tomorrow wish me luck. Been getting 80 to 95% hatch. Also just shipped 4 dz over seas to a customer please let them make it okay and hatch
jumpy.gif
Oh wow..where over seas? I think they will get some to hatch with that many going.
fl.gif

Getting ready... Day 19.... Just a few more... Just a few more days.... If your asking they will spend first 24-48 hours in the blue box then move into the bigger one I built.

Last edited:
Quote: Cynthia you are too nice.

Here is the cake I made for my cousins birthday

Cute!

wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Good luck! I hope the shipped eggs have safe travels.
Test hatch!! My little black Orps hatched today.
celebrate.gif
Love my babies
love.gif

Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom