The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

I am so sorry to here that I will pray for you just know that God has a reason for everything and he will carry us through the tough times and enjoy the good times with us :hugs

@Penny Hen
I'm so sorry you lost your little one. It may not have had anything to do with you at all. Take a deep breath and commit to doing better each time. Unfortunately in this hobby I think we have all had losses and made mistakes. The truth is things happen no matter how hard we try we can't be perfect. Get some sleep I'm praying for you as well.

My little silver cot died. I had been carrying him in my shirt for the day and needed to get some sleep (I am sick). I went to lay him down in the bator and he wiggled out of my hand and fell 18 inches. He seemed all right so I tucked him back into his sock nest and went to bed. I got up 3 hours later and went to tape his curled feet and he was dead. :hit I have determined that we are all masochist at some level. Addicted to the drama of life and death. My peeping egg went silent so I don't know if it is going to hatch or not.

Sorry for your loss. :hugs

209091-Good-Morning-Hump-Day-Camel.gif

All the rest are Catskill Homesteader eggs from several groups.
what's a Catskill homesteader?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/975521/catskill-homesteader-breeding-project

The Catskill Homesteader Chickens Breeding Project Goal is to Produce Locally Adapted Winter-hardy, Colorful "Eye-Candy" Dual-Purpose Chickens that are great foragers & encouraged to be broody. And they lay a wide variety of brown & green eggs.

So when is the next HAL

"Springing in the Chicks"
2016 April Hatch-a-Long

Hosted by Mike & Sally

Set Eggs ANYTIME in April

EVERYONE is Welcome!

Set whenever you wish as long as eggs are in the incubators or under hens any day in April! To join us simply post in the thread and say hello and what you plan on hatching!

We are certain you will find new friends, excellent incubation help,

laughter fun and a few Cool New Contests along the way!

dEFxCqyBDuTydjH_8CJtbSzPVLr96jNH-wDyh7B9jdi2xx9px-YmvdB_fRe6v2V9-DQ83VUpZrPUvAV8hKWhcf6d3dB6DL9Y49FLnnPvtGSu-l3IIzOoezuw52WLvQUr9zM8gShu

NEW COOL CONTESTS!

“Share a Laugh” Random Posting Thread CLICK HERE

“Share Helpful BYC TIPS” Random Posting Thread

Chick Mug Shots

Selfies with Fowl

Fowl drawing Contest

(Lower 48 for winnings only unless there GFMs or donations in your Country)
Some prizes not awarded to winners under the age of 18, example hatching eggs. A Golden Feather Membership will be substituted for the prize. VOID where prohibited!

DONATIONS WILL BE NEEDED FOR CONTESTS!

No item too small! We can always have smaller items for 2nd /3rd places!

Hatching Egg Donations, Fowl items new/used in good shape, BYC GFM's, Amazon Gift Cert, BYC Certs, etc all great items to donate! What some of us do is purchase an item from Amazon and send it directly to the winner, just make sure they have plenty of the item in stock, example chicken rooster fowl mugs are always cool!

Guys what do you think of the name "Gallo" for a rooster it's pronounced Guy o and its Spanish for rooster
smile.png
Oohhh...I like it, and honestly, I like the ring of it pronounced the way it look too...(Gallow)...Nice

My little silver cot died. I had been carrying him in my shirt for the day and needed to get some sleep (I am sick). I went to lay him down in the bator and he wiggled out of my hand and fell 18 inches. He seemed all right so I tucked him back into his sock nest and went to bed. I got up 3 hours later and went to tape his curled feet and he was dead.
hit.gif
I have determined that we are all masochist at some level. Addicted to the drama of life and death. My peeping egg went silent so I don't know if it is going to hatch or not.
hit.gif
I'm sorry, I've had it happen before too...Why do they have to be sooo squirmy???? Ugh.

My little silver cot died. I had been carrying him in my shirt for the day and needed to get some sleep (I am sick). I went to lay him down in the bator and he wiggled out of my hand and fell 18 inches. He seemed all right so I tucked him back into his sock nest and went to bed. I got up 3 hours later and went to tape his curled feet and he was dead.
hit.gif
I have determined that we are all masochist at some level. Addicted to the drama of life and death. My peeping egg went silent so I don't know if it is going to hatch or not.

Oh no!
hugs.gif
So sorry.

Back
Top Bottom