The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

We're not done yet, but before people start disappearing from this thread, I wanted to say thank you.

First, Thank You to all of the members that donated prizes for the contests! They make the hatch-a-long so much more fun!

And Secondly, a HUGE thank you to Sally, Mike and Ron for helping me run the Easter Hatch-a-long. There is NO WAY I could do this myself! (nor would I want to
lol.png
) They are wonderful helpers!
bow.gif
clap.gif

@mlm Mike

My official total was 42 hatched.

I sadly had one that gutted itself over night (herniated) which was really bad, bu the other 41 are doing just fine. Completely rambunctious and trying their best to go for a world record of how much feed they consume.
Congratulations! Thank you! Sorry about the one that herniated.

@mlm Mike
Final update: 13 ducklings hatched out of 16 eggs set. That last one definitely wants to live. After helping it out all the way, I left it in the incubator overnight, expecting it to probably be dead or very weak this morning. Instead it is jumping around and cheeping, looking for the grub. I put it in with the rest of the ducklings in the brooder. Even though it's smaller (the other ducklings have been hatched at least a day and eating lots of food), it's holding its own and running around with the others.
Congratulations! I'm glad the last you helped is doing ok.

It was great to have so many different types of fowl entered!

The winners of the Most Striking Male Fowl Contest are...........

1st Place

Shay1Bear

LL

2nd Place

HopieGirl4Ever
LL

3rd Place

RattleCan

LL

Congratulations!​

I want to add my thanks for all the helpful information on BYC. I don't post often, but I'm reading and searching out answers every day. I also have a chick with wry neck and thanks to information on here I treated it, and it's doing great!

It was great to have so many different types of fowl entered!​
[COLOR=800080]The winners of the Most Striking Male Fowl Contest are...........[/COLOR]​
1st Place
[COLOR=FF0000]Shay1Bear[/COLOR]​
LL
2nd Place
[COLOR=FF0000]HopieGirl4Ever[/COLOR]​
LL
3rd Place
[COLOR=FF0000]RattleCan[/COLOR]​
LL
Congratulations!​
Congratulations winners!

Back