The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

It's going to be a right time schedule for me! I'm setting eggs in my bator today, and they will hatch the day before I'm supposed to put the Easter hatching eggs in! Wish me luck!

It's day 14. I candled them all and they are all much bigger! The air cells are all looking good. And One was nibbling at the shell!
love.gif
And then another kicked around I clearly saw a super tiny webbed foot!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
2 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
2 more weeks?! That gonna take forever!
barnie.gif

It's going to be a right time schedule for me! I'm setting eggs in my bator today, and they will hatch the day before I'm supposed to put the Easter hatching eggs in! Wish me luck!

Good luck with the hatch :fl

[COLOR=333333]It's day 14. I candled them all and they are all much bigger! The air cells are all looking good. And One was nibbling at the shell! [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]:love [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]And then another kicked around I clearly saw a super tiny webbed foot![/COLOR][COLOR=333333]:love [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]:love [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]:love [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]2 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][COLOR=333333]:weee [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]2 more weeks?! That gonna take forever![/COLOR][COLOR=333333]:barnie [/COLOR][COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]

Sounds like things are going well :woot
2 more weeks though! :pop

[COLOR=008080]Almost time for those Muscovy eggs!  March 11th is set day for them![/COLOR]​

:clap

Back
Top Bottom