The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

ISO blue/splash Isbar, black copper Marans, and blue/splash ameraucana hatching eggs for hatch-along. (Had only one blue ameraucana and Isbar, stupid dog my husband and I were going to keep killed them and 9 others including 3 bcm hens. She's getting rehomed)

I would be thrilled if my muscovies would start to lay before the set date lol
They'll probably start laying on the set date.
wink.png

ISO blue/splash Isbar, black copper Marans, and blue/splash ameraucana hatching eggs for hatch-along. (Had only one blue ameraucana and Isbar, stupid dog my husband and I were going to keep killed them and 9 others including 3 bcm hens. She's getting rehomed)
isbar are now known as silverrudd blues. That may help your search

Hello All!!! I need some advice.

I am finishing up a hatch so I can get the incubator ready for the HAL. The chicks have been hatching out over the last couple days but they aren't doing too good. Most are fine and happily running about the brooder, but I have lost a couple. They won't eat or drink, just sleep until they die. I have tried showing them the water and food, yes there are electrolites in the water. I tried feeding some scrambled eggs. I am tempted to try a couple drops of sugar water in their beaks to perk them up.
The LF chicks are all good. It is the bantam chicks that are dropping. I have lost three cochin bantams. There is a fourth cochin bantam and a serama chick that just hatched yesterday, doing this sluggishness.

Please help!

Hello All!!! I need some advice.

I am finishing up a hatch so I can get the incubator ready for the HAL. The chicks have been hatching out over the last couple days but they aren't doing too good. Most are fine and happily running about the brooder, but I have lost a couple. They won't eat or drink, just sleep until they die. I have tried showing them the water and food, yes there are electrolites in the water. I tried feeding some scrambled eggs. I am tempted to try a couple drops of sugar water in their beaks to perk them up.
The LF chicks are all good. It is the bantam chicks that are dropping. I have lost three cochin bantams. There is a fourth cochin bantam and a serama chick that just hatched yesterday, doing this sluggishness.

Please help!
I have no idea what'sgoing on...but I hope someone knows more. The only thing I can think of if they were fed the same food etc. to have that much difference between them and the LF? I'll be thinking on this at the show...lol.

Back
Top Bottom