The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

The treatment protocol for ulcer is anti biotics to kill h-pylori bacteria. If you Doc is not up on this, see a different one asap. 95% of all ulcers are cured with one course of anti biotics now. The rest are cured with a second.

Ulcers gone it two weeks!
not to mention the diet you had to follow, I had an ulcer many,many years ago, and had the old malox etc treatment , come to think of it, I did eat a lot of kimchee, but it was the pepper that killed the bacteria never thought of that.

not to mention the diet you had to follow, I had an ulcer many,many years ago, and had the old malox etc treatment , come to think of it, I did eat a lot of kimchee, but it was the pepper that killed the bacteria never thought of that.
Kimchee is perfect because of the pepper and the pro biotics.

Eating something like that along with the anti biotics really helps get rid of an ulcer quickly

Last edited:
Kimchee is perfect because of the pepper and the pro biotics.

Eating something like that along with the anti biotics really helps get rid of an ulcer quickly
Kimchi is something I tried ONCE, REALLY didn't like it. Saw it being made and it grossed me out even more. I was in Samoa at the time and they just buried it, and let it ferment...

I now understand fermentation a lot better, I am fermenting hot peppers right now. So, I know it's not rotting, but at the time it really, really turned my stomach.

Kimchi is something I tried ONCE, REALLY didn't like it. Saw it being made and it grossed me out even more. I was in Samoa at the time and they just buried it, and let it ferment...

I now understand fermentation a lot better, I am fermenting hot peppers right now. So, I know it's not rotting, but at the time it really, really turned my stomach.
kiefer is also very good for you

I like goats milk kiefer

Last edited:

My sister in law is Korean, and I used to help her make it but she put it in the fridge to let it ferment. Turnip kimchi I just love to death, soooo good, my sister and brother used to tell me constantly stay out of the kimchee, that was my afternoon snack after school, she always had rice ready, quick I'm starving to death food.

My dad says that's not every ulcer?
It is Nearly all stomach ulcers

Information to the contrary is left over from the doubters in the medical community that denied it for 30 years. They do not want to admit to themselves the pain that could have been saved by treating correctly for all those years ago

Last edited:
It is Nearly all stomach ulcers

Information to the contrary is left over from the doubters in the medical community that denied it for 30 years. They do not want to admit to themselves the pain that could have been saved by treating correctly for all those years ago

Wow really?

He says his is a duodenal ulcer?

But then later he said he doesn't still have one (i asked if this site says it only takes a few weeks why are you still on it, he said he doesnt still have it)

Anyway, i guess he's on some acid reducing thing to prevent it from happening again.

Wow really?

He says his is a duodenal ulcer?

But then later he said he doesn't still have one (i asked if this site says it only takes a few weeks why are you still on it, he said he doesnt still have it)

Anyway, i guess he's on some acid reducing thing to prevent it from happening again.
He should get a second opinion

Acid reducers can make the problem worse actually. Before a person is put on acid reducers, the strength of the stomach acid should be checked. The older we get, the less acidic our stomach juices are. Often the answer is to increase stomach acid and make sure there is not an overgrowth of h- pylori.

There is a test for that too.

Look for a younger doctor that has been to medial school in the last 10 years. Unfortunately most Doctors do not continue learning after they are trained

Back
Top Bottom