The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

Thanks to everyone who answered my question. It reassured me a lot. I was really worried about it. I'm hoping it will hatch out fine.

BYC is a godsend for reassurance! I honestly don't think I could successfully raise my flock without the help from all of these awesome people!
bow.gif

Woke up this morning to my clock flashing!   What?  I knew the power was back on, because it was flashing, the wrong time, but flashing.  Hurried checked both bators for temp.   One was at 93, other at 95.  Not bad, but had to be off for a bit for them to get down that low.  I keep one at 97, it was the one at 93..the other at 99..it was at 95.  I'm not too worried.  I do have that one that pipped last night.  I wasn't hearing peeping last night, but am this morning.  Things still look good where the pip is.  Chirps a lot.  Hope it hatches on it's own..pipped at wrong end. 

Oh no :barnie

:fl it hatches successfully with out help.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question. It reassured me a lot. I was really worried about it. I'm hoping it will hatch out fine.

:hugs

BYC is a godsend for reassurance!  I honestly don't think I could successfully raise my flock without the help from all of these awesome people! :bow

:goodpost:

Woke up this morning to my clock flashing! What? I knew the power was back on, because it was flashing, the wrong time, but flashing. Hurried checked both bators for temp. One was at 93, other at 95. Not bad, but had to be off for a bit for them to get down that low. I keep one at 97, it was the one at 93..the other at 99..it was at 95. I'm not too worried. I do have that one that pipped last night. I wasn't hearing peeping last night, but am this morning. Things still look good where the pip is. Chirps a lot. Hope it hatches on it's own..pipped at wrong end.

Think you will have no problems there I have had ice cold eggs hatch the same day so that low temp shouldn't be any problem

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom