The 9th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong!

Coming up on lockdown and about to discover if I can get wonky eggs to hatch! On the opposite end I can see veining and movement. Going in with 13, sounds like a lucky number to me!

Attachments

• 20180328_094226_Film3.jpg
    20180328_094226_Film3.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180328_093521_Film3.jpg
    20180328_093521_Film3.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 3
Second one is out! Goodness, if you blink you miss them :lol:
I literally went to check my emails, came back and it was hatched!
I have read about quail hatching like that! Some think they communicate with each other and try to hatch at the same time.

Sorry that happened. Good luck with the remaining eggs.
Thanks. I have one in the building setting 5 eggs now so we'll see how that goes she's separated from the rest and doing good so far. I still have 2 left from the Easter hatch so we'll see if they hatch. I bought vitamin supplements to add to the water.
I'm never buying dumor feed again. I only used one bag. I didn't think that would be enough to matter, but maybe it was. I usually buy from the local co-op. I'll be getting another bag of that tomorrow.

Thanks. I have one in the building setting 5 eggs now so we'll see how that goes she's separated from the rest and doing good so far. I still have 2 left from the Easter hatch so we'll see if they hatch. I bought vitamin supplements to add to the water.
I'm never buying dumor feed again. I only used one bag. I didn't think that would be enough to matter, but maybe it was. I usually buy from the local co-op. I'll be getting another bag of that tomorrow.
chick-hatching-from-an-egg-smiley-emoticon.gif

I hope they hatch well for you!

Back
Top Bottom