The adventures of Barbara (BR)

Quote:
hahaha!!! I think you got us with that one!!!
lol.png
Is it just the egg that is Photoshopped or is the grin on Barbara's face photoshopped also!!

Quote:
lol.png
Is it just the egg that is Photoshopped or is the grin on Barbara's face photoshopped also!!

What?! You have never seen a chicken smile????

Quote:
lol.png

What?! You have never seen a chicken smile????

Yep but Barbara's smile is just a bit more.......ummmm....can't think of a good word but the smile and the wink together just made her look like she was keeping a secret also!!! Your illustrated stories are just the best!!! Thanks for all of the smiles (and winks!!)

I just went to feed and water. It's about 20 degrees out with some wind. Barbara burst out the door and all the others got out before I could stop her. The poor naked girls are huddling in the coop trying to keep warm, everyone else is running all over. Hopefully they will get chilly and go back in the coop soon. But Barbara is the Ring Leader. More adventures to follow . . .

Quote:
Oooooooo, so sorry! I was just having a little fun with Barbara's story. Except for the smile and the egg, though, everything else is TRUE!

Presently Barbara and her girlfriends are stomping up and down the deck outside the door demanding treats. I already gave them half a bag of grapes and some Christmas cookies. Silver is sitting on the "egg table" outside the door, crowing in case I didn't notice they were out there. Of course, they are all decorating the deck. . .

Quote:
Oooooooo, so sorry! I was just having a little fun with Barbara's story. Except for the smile and the egg, though, everything else is TRUE!

Presently Barbara and her girlfriends are stomping up and down the deck outside the door demanding treats. I already gave them half a bag of grapes and some Christmas cookies. Silver is sitting on the "egg table" outside the door, crowing in case I didn't notice they were out there. Of course, they are all decorating the deck. . .

Decking the deck with droppings no doubt!!!

Back
Top Bottom