The adventures of Barbara (BR)

Sorry to intrude on Barbara's space, but this newbie thinks she figured out how to load pictures and wanted to show Barbara her newest fans...
(
fl.gif
Hopefully I did this right & she can see them!)

This is Kalea, Mama's 2 yr old BR. She's obviously Mama's favorite because she's the only one in the big girl flock with stripes...so that must mean she's important! (This picture was taken last year though, when they other stripeys were still around - as you can see in the background.)
39010_apple_blossom_009.jpg

These are the newest BR chicks at 2 days old. They don't have names yet since we're not sure if they're boys or girls, and we wouldn't anyone to end up with a complex for having the wrong name!!
39010_p1030124.jpg

Quote:
Barbara said, "It's like looking in a mirror!" Kalea is doing a good imitation of Barbara, has the expression down cold. She will be able to teach the little ones "the ropes".

Anyone interested in a "Barbara" T-shirt? I'm thinking of a navy shirt with a barred rock and chicken tracks on it.The design is still in my head, will post as soon as I get it done. Would there be any takers?

Most definitely I would love a t-shirt! I just got myself two mini Barbara's, Dude and Claudia, from a friend who didn't realize how stinky they were. I've been catching them up so they know what they're in for.

Back
Top Bottom