The African and Chinese goose thread!!

All beautiful birds, serv.
big_smile.png
I believe I haven´t seen any true africans here yet...most would measure up to what you said are chinese, although they´re called Africans. But then people here claim to have and breed all sorts of peculiar breeds that don´t exist, and at the end of the day are just cross-breeds.
Thats my bird....She is an "African" ........the actual Identity should be like 'Hatchery Swan Goose Descendant' Because they are neither africans or chinese

Thats my bird....She is an "African" ........the actual Identity should be like 'Hatchery Swan Goose Descendant' Because they are neither africans or chinese
That´s a good description..here it´d be 'swan-goose descendant with european mixed in'
lol.png
, but they put African and sell it for huge amounts of money to people who don´t know. They do the same with dog breeds here, too. They get away with it because of ignorance on the part of the majority.

That´s a good description..here it´d be 'swan-goose descendant with european mixed in'
lol.png
, but they put African and sell it for huge amounts of money to people who don´t know. They do the same with dog breeds here, too. They get away with it because of ignorance on the part of the majority.
Yup! Thats the truth of the matter! I didnt really give a care on mine....The only way I could get it was through a feed store because I needed a sexed female, and I only wanted one.....So shipping from a quality breeder wouldnt have worked anyway....But I didnt pay a horrible price for her so I am not mad

I got my pair from Cackle Hatchery 16 weeks ago.

Dexter always begging for attention

Pickle (the chicken) decided to snuggle next to Hanna for sunbathing.

This was a couple months ago.

This is the most recent picture taken about 2 weeks ago. It's blurry because they're bathing.

The one with the nob developing larger than the other is probably the gander. Plus ganders hold their necks stretched out more than females and also gander have a higher pitched honk....

Back
Top Bottom