The African and Chinese goose thread!!

Little up date. Looks like new goose is a male voice starting to break (not sure if right term). On the hatching front thing have not been great but at this point we have 7 live births. All at various ages the first 2 that are about 4 weeks old have been moved to the barn in the "play pen" to start introducing them to the others.

The next 4 are 2 at 2 weeks and 1 at 1 week and 4 days.

Not sure what is next for
These little ones the goal is to start a breeding program and I don't want to mate them back or to each other as they are all siblings.

Little up date. Looks like new goose is a male voice starting to break (not sure if right term). On the hatching front thing have not been great but at this point we have 7 live births. All at various ages the first 2 that are about 4 weeks old have been moved to the barn in the "play pen" to start introducing them to the others.

The next 4 are 2 at 2 weeks and 1 at 1 week and 4 days.

Not sure what is next for
These little ones the goal is to start a breeding program and I don't want to mate them back or to each other as they are all siblings.
Might try going on the Ontario thread in the "where am i where are you' and ask around might be able to do some swapping so you can get new blood and someone else too. They sure are adorable.

Back
Top Bottom