THE ALIEN RP!

(I'll join! What kind of characters do you need? I'm really good at evil.)
(Evil'd be great! You could be any sort of evil alien you'd like to, and could meet up with Preview (MeredithW's character) or something like that. Preview's currently on the loose and really bad news...if you wanna read back and get an idea... have fun and get creative!)

"Ok, so, Reid, are you SURE we're on the same page???? What are YOU thinking? OH MY WORD. WHAT ARE WE DOING STANDING HERE TALKING ABOUT PAGES???? WE NEED TO FIND PREVIEW ASAP!!!!!" Nigel turned to Sandy. "Hey, Sandy, wanna help defeat Preview??"

"Ok, so, Reid, are you SURE we're on the same page???? What are YOU thinking? OH MY WORD. WHAT ARE WE DOING STANDING HERE TALKING ABOUT PAGES???? WE NEED TO FIND PREVIEW ASAP!!!!!" Nigel turned to Sandy. "Hey, Sandy, wanna help defeat Preview??"
Sandy was startled "Me?" He asked, looking around for another Sandy "I...um...uh...sure"
---
Reid preformed the face-palm of the century "Not what I meant Nigel" He groaned.

Sandy was startled "Me?" He asked, looking around for another Sandy "I...um...uh...sure"
---
Reid preformed the face-palm of the century "Not what I meant Nigel" He groaned.
"Yes, you! You'd be perfect! Sure, you're not much to look at . . . .ahem . . . but you'd make a great addition to the team!!" Nigel gave Sandy a friendly pat on the back, then turned to look at Reid. "What you mean 'Not what I meant, Nigel'?" He asked in a mimicking voice.

Reid shook his head "You can't just ask random people to help you save the world" He groaned "But...oh well, welcome to the team, Sandy"
---
Sandy shook Reid's hand and turned toward Nigel "I'd be glad to help"

"It's quite alright...is it Nigel?" Sandy said "I don't mind impulsive people...sometimes. So where do we start?"

"Yeah, I'm Nigel! Starting . . . well, that's the fun part! First, we need to make you a uniform. Hmm . . . lets see." Nigel slowly examined Sandy all around. His head, legs, arms, and body. He leaned himself against a tree and looked some more. Then, from his back pocket, he took out a pad of paper and a pen and started sketching.

Back
Top Bottom