THE ALIEN RP!

"Uniforms?" Reid asked "Nigel, we don't need..."
"Sure we do!" Sandy exclaimed, much to everyone's surprise "You can't be a team without uniforms!"

"Sandy's right!" Nigel was taking a big liking to Sandy. All of a sudden, he jumped up and exclaimed, "I have an idea! I'll make Chuck a robotic uniform so he can help find and destroy Preview!! Otherwise . . . he's pretty useless." Hearing this, Chuck gave a deep growl towards Nigel.

Reid laughed "That he is" He said quietly "What do you have in mind for our uniforms Nigel?" He figured he may as well go ahead and get used to the idea. It was pointless arguing.

"Actually, I have no idea what I'm gonna do . . . so you guys come on over to my house . . . we'll design them together!" Nigel got up and gently took Chuck in his arms and signaled to the duo to follow him.

"I thought this was urgent..." Sandy trailed off.
--
"Maybe maybe not" Reid shrugged "You never can tell with Nigel. You'll get used to it"
The obediently followed Nigel to his house.

Nigel ran into his house, dropped Chuck on the couch and ran as fast as he could up the stairs while yelling to the others, "WAIT DOWNSTAIRS!!" He came back carrying about 200 sheets of paper. He dropped all of them onto the floor and immediately sat down beside the enormous pile. Then, he reached back, took a pen out of his pocket, held the lid in his teeth and pulled the pen out. After looking at the paper (with the pen lid hanging half way out of his mouth), he let out a very big, long sigh and said, "Let's get started, then!"

"Um..." Reid said slowly "Okay, so, I think we should pick a team colour"
---
"Yeah, like...um...not black, that seems like a baddie colour..." Sandy said thoughtfully "Purple!"
--
"Purple? Really?" Reid groaned "I think a mixture. Nigel?"

Nigel looked at Sandy, then at Reid and back to Sandy again. "Purple is an awesome idea! Why don't we do some black, with some purple!!?? Like black AND purple. Because, yeah, just black is like a baddie color. We don't want that." Nigel took a firm grip on the pen and started sketching. "You guys can help too ya' know." He pointed to the paper.

"You're s genius Nigel!" Sandy exclaimed "Balck and purple is great!"
--
"What about some green too?" Reid suggested, drawing his own sketch "Like right down here" he drew some green stripes down either side.

Back
Top Bottom