The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

I can ship eggs 6 at a time and they are 20 dollars plus shipping and chicks are 15 dollars a piece. I will be doing both until it gets too cold probably in late October

That is awesome Scott, thank you! I am trying a kooky last-ditch incubation experiment with some old eggs that may have been fertilized by him, but I doubt that anything will come of it. Still, I have to try, because I have the soul of an evil scientist, ha!

Your prices are very good! I will likely do that hatching route, as there is someone close to me that has Cemani chicks (plus, hatching is so much more fun!) I will definitely get in touch with you. Within a week or so I will know if any of these ancient eggs are viable!:fl

That is awesome Scott, thank you! I am trying a kooky last-ditch incubation experiment with some old eggs that may have been fertilized by him, but I doubt that anything will come of it. Still, I have to try, because I have the soul of an evil scientist, ha!

Your prices are very good! I will likely do that hatching route, as there is someone close to me that has Cemani chicks (plus, hatching is so much more fun!) I will definitely get in touch with you. Within a week or so I will know if any of these ancient eggs are viable!:fl
Awesome! I’m glad I can help. I don’t like to overcharge because they are chickens and I love the breed and I think everyone should have the chance to have a couple. Mine are second generation green fire farm lines and the ones you hatch will be 3rd gen. I can’t wait to hear back from you! Thank you.

Awesome! I’m glad I can help. I don’t like to overcharge because they are chickens and I love the breed and I think everyone should have the chance to have a couple. Mine are second generation green fire farm lines and the ones you hatch will be 3rd gen. I can’t wait to hear back from you! Thank you.
Thank you, Scott. They are beautiful and wondrous chickens, and I too love the breed. There is just something about them, they are otherworldly.

I wish I knew Lafay was going to pass, I would have hatched some babies from him without a doubt! He was gorgeous and perfectly healthy, up until suddenly he was not. But my hens are all fine, and hopefully will continue to be.

I went to your website, and it looks very nice! I am looking forward to hatching out some babies!! I just can't justify the GF prices, as I am not even sure I ever want to try breeding them, just like having them as pets. SO I appreciate your prices and your philosophy.

I will definitely be in touch. :)

Thank you so much! I’m glad you feel the same way about these birds as I do.
Awesome prices! I have some GF Farm AC chicks coming soon. 60% off and it was still over $100 minus shipping and vitamins...
Do you have any chicks hatching this month? I've just recently gotten into chickens and when I did some research on breeds, the Ayam Cemanis were too enchanting to pass up. I started with ducks, although I've been fascinated by chickens since I first saw them as a kid on my uncle's farm. ACs aren't much of a starter breed, but I've worked with chickens on farms for years. I figure chickens are just chickens no matter the breed!
Getting back to the point, I'd love to do some business with you. I could only afford three GF ACs, and I almost bought a few more for the full GF price! I love the breed's history, especially in Indonesian folklore. I wanted to breed them for exactly the same reason, just to spread the breed so that they can be further appreciated. With three straight-run chickens, I thought that'd be a slow and painful process, but seeing so many generous people on BYC posting low prices for the same reason has given me more hope in expanding my backyard breeding program! Do you have a website of any sorts? Where can I order some?

I have a website but I usually get my orders through Facebook. It is orchard valley poultry if you look it up online you can find the website and on Facebook you can search that and find me. I’d be so so happy to help! I am hatching this month but I am getting a new rooster tomorrow from shady grove farms and they have beautiful birds as well and I think it would be an improvement on my chicks not that mine aren’t black or anything just with more percentages with toenails being all black and also having a better body type. If you would like give me one to two weeks with this rooster and we can get you a custom order?

I have a website but I usually get my orders through Facebook. It is orchard valley poultry if you look it up online you can find the website and on Facebook you can search that and find me. I’d be so so happy to help! I am hatching this month but I am getting a new rooster tomorrow from shady grove farms and they have beautiful birds as well and I think it would be an improvement on my chicks not that mine aren’t black or anything just with more percentages with toenails being all black and also having a better body type. If you would like give me one to two weeks with this rooster and we can get you a custom order?
Of course, that sounds amazing! Sorry for the later reply, it's been a busy week and I haven't checked my email.

Back
Top Bottom