The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

I am definitely wanting to add svarts asap, as my bf got me 2 incubators for Christmas and a new brinsea brooder heater big enough for 50 chicks.

I only see chicken math getting more out of control ;) especially since he's such an enabler. To top it off, we have now officially started looking for more property to build the homestead of our dreams off the grid. I found 168 acres, but the elevation might be too high for us to use it for what we have in mind.

My bf also pardoned Boss and Reginald from becoming black chicken stew by buying me 2 already processed silkies at the Asian market. He has now started referring to the morning crowing contest as our "organic alarm clock".

Does anyone have a TM rooster they would be willing to trade for a GFF cockerel? We have 2 TM girls that just started laying and no roo for them. We just got several GFF cockerels about 2-3 weeks ago but none of them will be ready for breeding for at least 60-90 days we are thinking and we would like to get the eggs from these 2 girls fertilized as soon as possible. We do have a TM quad that we have had since early Spring but they are well established and the chicks coming from that pen are very nice quality so we don't really want to add unproven hens to the mix. We also have a few extra GFF SH cockerels if anyone has a TM pullet they might like to trade for one of those or we might be willing to sell one if someone needed one.

Thanks!

I might be interested in your tm pullet depending on price. Since we have 2 other lines, but all need improvement.

This is dangerous business, my bf getting me 2 incubators that can hatch 50 eggs each. Here comes my phd in chicken math.. lol

Also appears he deleted his sale thread, after another BYC'er posted a link to the rarebreedchicks group on facebook where people were talking about him and being ripped off or what not.

Also appears he deleted his sale thread, after another BYC'er posted a link to the rarebreedchicks group on facebook where people were talking about him and being ripped off or what not.

Not sure you can delete a thread once you create it, but you can close it.
As the thread is gone I suspect the moderators deleted it.

Has anyone purchased AC eggs from BYC user "ayamcemani", also known as "exoticbirdimports" on eBay?

A 2 week old chick from that scammer's eggs

It will be good eating in half a year
droolin.gif

Yikes. I had inquired about buying some eggs from him but something seemed off, and as soon as he asked me to send my deposit as a gift (meaning no way to get it back if he ripped me off) I was done. So glad I listened to my gut on that one. Also helped that the cat required $240 of vet care and I couldn't buy any eggs anyway :p

Back
Top Bottom