The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

The ones I know of are:

purce-4jjxca (active auctions including Cemanis and several other rare breeds. All photos apparently stolen.)
staych221 (no current active auctions, identical auctions to above, recent negs)
ayam05 (no current active auctions, identical auctions to above, no feedback - two listings had picture/text stolen from me)
purc-juli (no active auctions, selling only mutt eggs)

New ones, if they pop up, can probably by found by matching within 10 miles to zip code 95901

yes cemani from gff will here in two to three hours...they are delivering it right to my door...talk about service...straight off the plane in a truck and specially driving right to my door...no middle post man...in a small usps work truck...i love it...and rumor has it there good to go....i believe there is 8 of them and 4 svart honas.....so super excited...yes...i shall be back...the wait is feeling so long...and its only been an hour since i spoke to them...
fl.gif
celebrate.gif
...im so excited and you just cant hide it..you know you know you know....lol...im goofy i know it...hahaha

Here is what hatched from the small, white, "Tolbunt Polish" eggs from this seller: Brown with brown or olive legs. No crest. I'm sure they'll be cute, but they're not Tolbunts. Or even Polish. The 'Welsummer' eggs did not hatch. Caveat Emptor.

yes cemani from gff will here in two to three hours...they are delivering it right to my door...talk about service...straight off the plane in a truck and specially driving right to my door...no middle post man...in a small usps work truck...i love it...and rumor has it there good to go....i believe there is 8 of them and 4 svart honas.....so super excited...yes...i shall be back...the wait is feeling so long...and its only been an hour since i spoke to them...:fl :celebrate ...im so excited and you just cant hide it..you know you know you know....lol...im goofy i know it...hahaha

Yay! So exciting!!
Can't wait to see pics!!!

I have 2 ACs and am hoping to get more for diversity and start a breeding program of my own. Really hoping for great black duel purpose birds in the long run :) I will post pics soon of my 2 (when my baby takes a nap). I have been stalking this page
for a while, but only just got an account.I can't wait to see where this breed is in a couple years!!

Back
Top Bottom