The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

to post a pic you go to the insertpic square next to next to the film real, go to upload file and go to pic file on your computer. I would love to see the chart,i learn better like that
big_smile.png

Went out today to find that my GFF pullets have started laying! Can't wait to get the first chicks from them. So far I have been getting gorgeous chicks, and I even had a hatch last weekend with all perfect chicks, so here's hoping I get nice chicks from the GFF girls too.

Went out today to find that my GFF pullets have started laying! Can't wait to get the first chicks from them. So far I have been getting gorgeous chicks, and I even had a hatch last weekend with all perfect chicks, so here's hoping I get nice chicks from the GFF girls too.

Awesome! I also experienced this last week! I only have 2 gals laying right now, so 6 eggs in the incubator at the moment! Collecting this week also. However, my current roo is less than desirable, so I'm very curious about these hatchling. My youngest cockeral is amazing... Will be replacing 58 in 2 months
1f600.png

Awesome! I also experienced this last week! I only have 2 gals laying right now, so 6 eggs in the incubator at the moment! Collecting this week also. However, my current roo is less than desirable, so I'm very curious about these hatchling. My youngest cockeral is amazing... Will be replacing 58 in 2 months
1f600.png

Oh don't leave us hanging! Post pics of your youngest please.

I just had a really rough lesson in catching and holding while taking a picture rofl. This is all I have right now. I'll try to get an album of the 3 babies this weekend.

This is my little boy. He's black skinned, black vent, toes and nails. Grey mouth. I tried to take a picture of his feet, but my phone overheated in the sun.

I just had a really rough lesson in catching and holding while taking a picture rofl. This is all I have right now. I'll try to get an album of the 3 babies this weekend.

This is my little boy. He's black skinned, black vent, toes and nails. Grey mouth. I tried to take a picture of his feet, but my phone overheated in the sun.

What a beautiful face!

Back
Top Bottom