The "Ask Anything" to Nicalandia Thread

Being very Objective, That pullet does not follow the typical S shape body shape one finds on Orientals(Like the one below)

1669907626968.png

Being very Objective, That pullet does not follow the typical S shape body shape one finds on Orientals(Like the one below)

View attachment 3338026
I'm pretty certain Big Fatty came from my separated Pair, when I bred them, cause I collected the eggs a few days after I added the rooster. There was no mix up, I added the egg right into a carton, after collecting, eggs I'm not hatching go into the egg basket for eating.

She could be pure Malay, but at 2 pounds, she is clearly a runt and does not posses her breed built and type so she is a Pet Quality bird that will not be used for breeding
I was gonna use her for mini meaties. Was gonna breed her to my OEGBs.
Biggest runt I've seen. My runty chicks are usually half the size of a normal chick.
Big Fatty, Left her brother Right, Hatch Mate middle.
20220606_081237.jpg

The two light eggs are Big Fatty, & her brother. The dark egg was their hatchmate.(Hatchmate came from the refrigerator)
Screenshot_20221201-102057_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
She was big as a chick but her development was clearly stunted and not of breeder quality. Perhaps on one of your breeding project with other breeds like OEGB
Not sure how she was stunted. She ate 24/7. She was a pig. :confused: They didn't even catch Coccidiosis this year either.

Wasn't gonna be project, just alittle experiment for small meat birds.

Back
Top Bottom