The "Ask Anything" to Nicalandia Thread

I have good news, my Parole was accepted and I will be flying to Utah in a few weeks. Now the Parole is only for 2 years, but likely be extended, I will Trying my best to start a bussines with Ideas that I have been testing for about a decade now but have not been succesful due to the issues of importing the raw chemicals and materials from the USA to Nicaragua which were very complex, took too long and made the profit marging too small, now being in the USA I could order the same materials and have it delivered in 3 days instead of 3 weeks, no customs. I am not sure if I will have time to start a new pultry project but I will try.
I’m near Utah! So what are doing wanting to do for your business ? The greens card visa program n such is a headache! My husband Is Bahamian I’m American I lived over there for a year…..I got pregnant in the Bahamas and we moved to the states he went on an F1 gif school that allowed him to stay longer than the 6 months…. As we applied for green card and then residence and now even tho we are married still working on citizenship it’s been 7 years ….. you don’t exactly need the citizenship tho since he has a residency he can stay forever anyways…. It’s annoying!

Oh, how cool!
So is it like a visa program? Or are you a citizen / resident? I only ask because the laws about licensing a business can get challenging. We probably have members here with expertise in this stuff! To help you navigate the bureaucracy.
Thanks, its a special humanitarian parole for good citizens from countries like Nicaragua, Venezuela, Haití. I will get a working permit right away.

The bussines is very small, more like arts and craft. 3D Printing, Copper Electroforming, First Surface Mirrors, Metalizing non-conductives with, Copper, Nickel, Cobalt. Alternatives to PVD Coatings. Spray On Chrome.

Screenshot_20230401-201537_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230401-201506_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230401-201610_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, its a special humanitarian parole for good citizens from countries like Nicaragua, Venezuela, Haití. I will get a working permit right away.

The bussines is very small, more like arts and craft. 3D Printing, Copper Electroforming, First Surface Mirrors, Metalizing non-conductives with, Copper, Nickel, Cobalt. Alternatives to PVD Coatings. Spray On Chrome.

View attachment 3452283

View attachment 3452284

View attachment 3452285
Is that Spike from Gremlins?

Seems Wheaten/eb and lacking Fibromelanosis
Wheaten Partridge, split?
My only partridge based Roosters are, Blue Partridge Silkie, Partridge Silkie, & Silver Columbian project Giant Silkie.

As far as I know, all my white Silkies are partridge based, not Wheaten. Gonna have to do some investigating.

Back
Top Bottom