The "Ask Anything" to Nicalandia Thread

I'm here all the time, & have the time between each thing I do in the day to post.

I find the the time to post.

Yesterday I didn't have that much time though, just alittle bit in the morning, then I had to weed the garden out half the day with my sister, then we butchered turkeys. Later I was able to post again yesterday.
I Envy You..!

I hardly have time for my birds, I work 8 a.m - 5 p.m and I reach my home at 6 p.m, rest eat diner, spend time with my family, go to sleep, get up early and go back to work. I only get to spend time with my birds on my days off. I help around here from my working computer.

I Envy You..!

I hardly have time for my birds, I work 8 a.m - 5 p.m and I reach my home at 6 p.m, rest eat diner, spend time with my family, go to sleep, get up early and go back to work. I only get to spend time with my birds on my days off. I help around here from my working computer.
I don't work.
Is it possible for you find a job that doesn't drag so late in the day?
That way you can spend more time with your birds.

Last edited:
I'm here all the time, & have the time between each thing I do in the day to post.

I find the the time to post.

Yesterday I didn't have that much time though, just alittle bit in the morning, then I had to weed the garden out half the day with my sister, then we butchered turkeys. Later I was able to post again yesterday.

You must be a super-high-energy person. :)

Back
Top Bottom