The Authentic Scavenger Hunt

August, not quite as a chick, but still a wee baby!
When I first got him about 3 years ago!
D354CFC5-DBE5-4757-9DF6-A2C5C2B54218.png
9E2A2668-6204-46E4-9E8A-AFECDAC057E5.png

A few weeks ago!
FF6C869C-3E5D-4F37-B8B8-528F7AEBCB6D.jpeg

Next, more Baby-Adult pictures!

Oh, my Frou-Frou... Sorry if this gets long, but I loved this bird so much. She was consistently my avatar from a few months of age on, and I couldn't bear changing it after she passed, so she continues to be my avatar. This bird was more of a member of the family than any other animal we've owned. She would visit the house nightly, where she'd enjoy a light snack and some gossiping before returning to the coop for bed. She was helpless, I swear. I think she may have had vision problems, the way she would awkwardly stumble over perceived obstacles in her way. Perhaps that's why I grew so attached to her, because she was always needing my help for things. :rolleyes: I still remember her honk-honk voice, which she always replied to my call with, no matter how far away she was. I miss her more than I could ever describe.

Frou-Frou memorial avatar.jpg

So... On to cheerier subjects... :oops: How about your current oldest bird in your flock, and maybe a bit about them? :)

My oldest living bird is a drake named Chibby. At least he is the oldest one from any of my hatches. I’m not sure if any birds acquired by other means are older or not.

A baby pic, and recent pic (in the spirit of the previous hunt lol)
5EBEEC75-8134-44FF-9981-AEDD7CBFE55E.jpeg
B74647A7-0779-4D1F-A960-BDAC21E2B68C.jpeg

Next - another “then” and “now” hunt

Back
Top Bottom