The Authentic Scavenger Hunt

09B64451-4559-4D10-9CAA-90CE7E749ECF.jpeg

How about turkey poults for the next hunt.

This is Aviva. She is named after a character from the PBS kids show Wild Kratts. Next hunt is your prettiest Easter Egger and the egg they laid.
Clara! She is my only Easter Egger, but my prettiest hen, and lays the prettiest blue-green eggs!
20181025_131255.jpg
20181014_140257.jpg

Next: How about we see your daily eggs? Ie a box, basket whatever of the eggs you collected that day.

How about we see your daily eggs? Ie a box, basket whatever of the eggs you collected that day.
Ha, if I showed you my egg basket lately, it would be EMPTY. zero eggs since Oct. Here's a pic of my egg basket last Jan 14th when they first began to lay again...I hope they do it this early again.
eggs January.jpg

next lets see--- which female fowl is your biggest diva?

Last edited:
Ha, if I showed you my egg basket lately, it would be EMPTY. zero eggs since Oct. Here's a pic of my egg basket last Jan 14th when they first began to lay again...I hope they do it this early again.
View attachment 1597757
next lets see--- which female fowl is your biggest diva?
Martha, climbing into the nest box.
She's my FUSSIEST hen, and rivals Clara for head diva lol. She is most likely to throw all the bedding out of the nest box, most likely to barge in on someone in the 'better' nest box, most likely to stay in the coop in bad weather, and LEAST likely to squat for the boys lol.
20181119_113310.jpg

Next, how about a bird named by a child? Include the name please!

a bird named by a child?
3 yr old granddaughter named one of their first chickens Gaga. I can't remember what the others were. Next batch, mom named.
gaga.jpg
Next a bird named by a man....
edit, Change- OR, since it's black Friday, let's see some black chickens or ducks or other poultry. One is ok too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom