The BANTAM ORPINGTON Thread

I'm looking for English Orpingtom Bantam eggs, or chicks. Love this breed! I have chocolates but want some different colors. Jubilees and Mottled, especially.

I'm looking for English Orpingtom Bantam eggs, or chicks. Love this breed! I have chocolates but want some different colors. Jubilees and Mottled, especially.

Goodness. If you find Eng Bantam Jubs, let me know; I adore the one LF Jubilee I have! I do have a friend that breeds Eng. lavendar bantams. Look up BerryTangle Farm in WA state, or PM me for a link.

I've seen them on sites in the UK and they are beautiful!! They have them in all colors! So far I've only seen them in black, blue, splash, lavendar and chocolate here in the states. Thanks for the info on the lavendars and i'll let you know if I find any jubilees!

Does anyone know of a good reputable bantam orpington breeder with show birds?
Not sure what part of the country you are in, but I would def. suggest checking with the American Bantam Association, and there's an Orpington club (someone chime in here...) to see where/when there are shows where you live. That's how I'm getting my choc bantam stock, meeting a breeder at the WA show in Chehalis tomorrow. That way, you can talk to them, see the birds being shown, see the stock they are planning to sell you, get a 'feel' for their reputation and the breed. If you were in WA state, I'd point you to BGMatt, who seems to know almost everyone out here. Might try finding your state's thread in the "where I am where are you" section. Good luck!

Good Morning All, I have a quick question. Could someone tell me what they weights are supposed to be for the Bantam Orps according to the SOP? Thank you. We have Chocolates, and BBS.

Back
Top Bottom