The Bantam Thread!

Those topknots are darling. Most of my polish mixes dont show a topknot until much older. Of course their doos are much shorter too than most adult polish.

They kind of look like those boys haircuts where the hair stands up on end on the top of the head. Especially my EE X Polish Chippy:
Oh my goodness....they are just adorable!!!!!!!! I Love those feathers!

I love the frizzles too, especially when they have topknot. Chippy is all grown up and her feathers are so pretty. When you hold her you see just how small she really is (mine all are banties) but with her feathers out and full she looks about twice a big as she really is. Here she is all grown up with her brood of babies.

David...Friday to Monday and there was another today. Our first was Thursday.

Dust bathing

Could bantams be an exemption from zoning disallowing chickens?
Since they are not raised for meat or eggs but instead for pets and show Im wondering....
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this subject? Id love to start a discussion on this subject.

I love the frizzles too, especially when they have topknot. Chippy is all grown up and her feathers are so pretty. When you hold her you see just how small she really is (mine all are banties) but with her feathers out and full she looks about twice a big as she really is. Here she is all grown up with her brood of babies.
Way to cute!

These are my bantam babies :) The 4th pictured is a pullet I rescued, at first I thought she was a Millie Fleur, but she has surprised me! It has been 2 months since the picture was taken and she now has a beard! 3rd is Goldie my Cochin bantam, 1st and 2nd are my Red Pyle OEGB pair.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom