The bator with the doomed hatch is yelling at me!!! Pics pg 3

lol well i figure all the normal size eggs get the turner and the button quail and bobwhite and coturnix quail eggs i will stick on the sides..Lol

my last quail hatch i stuck some of the eggs on the sides of the turner.. where they still got turned and they hatch so i figure why not..

once these other 3 boxes of eggs come my bator will be way over full... and i just love it!!!
woot.gif

I have 7 eggs in my bator so far 5 frizzle eggs and 2 green eggs there *test* eggs they are Blue/splash naked neck eggs.. i've never seen them before so i'm hoping they hatch
fl.gif

each box i get will have *test* eggs in them
smile.png

Last edited:
Oh my.....I love Frizzles, and Naked Necks and the spalsh coloring.....those are gonna be amazing birds!!! I just can't imagine all combined....like a serious dream chickie.

Yeah, it is always good to have a full bator. LOL We are so painfully addicted. You do know that, right????

What are the other test eggs????

Quote:
LOL me addictive??? nooo couldn't be LOL

my other test eggs are some silkies i forgot what coloring and some white bob white eggs < i know thoughs will hatch..lol

and some silver/white button quail eggs an coturnix quail eggs from Tori coturnix hen.. i think thats it for the test egg

the rest are just eggs i wanted

Ohhhhh nooooooo.....not addicted at all!!!!!
lau.gif

Alright, Mark, say "Christy, step away from the bator and nobody gets hurt". K.
smile.png
I keep staring in it with a flashlight in absolute panic that they are pipping low. I gotta keep my hands WAYYYYYYYY away from it!!!

LOL now i remember why i never hatch in cartons..LOL

A watch egg never hatches!

i knew that wouldn't work...Lol

i don't know what were gonna do when the eggs we set are hatching the same day..Lol

Yes you must keep your hands far away! when you notice your hands getting to close to the bator say NO CHRISTY!! if that doesn't work i'll get the tape and tape it shut!..LOL

You might need to tape my hands....I can still peel tape off the bator if my hands are free!!! I already KNOW what will happen with us hatching the same day!!! Instead of giving each other support we will drive each otehr insane!!!

Yeah, this is precisely why I normally take them out of the cartons on day 18...so I KNOW what is going on with them!!!

Back
Top Bottom