The bator with the doomed hatch is yelling at me!!! Pics pg 3

Oh my!!! I have spent the entire morning thinking something was wrong with my satellite...no internet. I had a stinkin' cord loose!!! So, here I am!!!
One baby is out completely. She pipped way early this morning then took a break. Once she started zipping it only took her about 15 min until she was done.
smile.png
Cute, cute, cute!!!!! I have one more pipped (just happened) so at least she won't be alone. She is a loud mouth!!!!!

Quote:
ROFL.......yeah, but I can handle showing these a LOT more than a pic of me in fishnet stockings!!! LOL I HAVE pics just not on the computer yet. I will show the little brat in a few minutes. She is a CUTIE!!!!
smile.png

Thanks Mark.
hugs.gif
Now if I could just convince the little monster to be quiet!!! She is the loudest chick I have ever seen!!! The other is still just pipped!!! Gonna drive me crazy!!!!

lol i no that feeling

woooo i just put all thoughs eggs in my bator and after looking an thinking and looking.. i have to buy my new bator tomorrow Lol

Theres no more room in my bator.. i have eggs laying on the rack and i'm NOT i HATE an i WONT turn eggs by hand it's to stressful Lol

so i gotta bite the bullet and get my bator tomorrow

haha thats why i'm being sneaky and buying one tomorrow so if someone does buy me one for my b-day i'll have 3 or maybe 4!!

that would be a beautiful sight to see.. 4 bators with eggs
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom