fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
for you
smile.png

hows everything now? still nothing ?

lau.gif
i wish

I keep looking in my bator like something is going to happen on day 1 and 2...lol

aw well i guess by time morning comes you'll go from there and see whats what with thoughs eggs

When i candle my eggs next week i'm
fl.gif
all go's well
smile.png

LOL.....yeah, I keep looking at my Silkie eggs wondering why there is no action. It is day 1 after all!!!! I wanted to candle them so bad tonight. Yeah...I am really going to see a lot on day 1!!!!!!!!!!

LOL same here i had to stop myself

i had the flash light in my hand walking to the bator and i went ( wait.... it's only day 1 ) then i had to walk back all sad and sit back down
sad.png

i know the rule is to candle on day 7 but i may be doing that a little early..lol cuz you can see veins from day 3 and up so i might candle on day 4 or 5
smile.png

Some people don't candle but most do just to make sure there are no rotten eggs in the bator that will stink later during incubation but it vairys cuz sometimes an eggs that has stop or doesn't have anything in it from the start wont stink but most the time it will.. thats the only reason why i candle.. well and plus to see the little chicks moving
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom