~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

(( Let me allow Poppy to pop in here. ))
"Dunso!!! Keep the machine guns ready for deportion, we might be landing soon." Kostos called to Dunso in the back as his tracking device went off, confirming Si'ralle's location.
"Riku. I've found her."

"Alright, I'm coming." Riku said, turning his ship around and following after Kostos.

Last edited:
Riku landed behind the Scorpion soon after Kostos and Dunso landed. Knowing that the facility probably had a ton of security he ran back to his cargo area to get his best guns; a Ruger Mini-14, an AK, and his trusty plasma pulser. He slung the guns over his shoulder and descended from the Cobra.

Last edited:
Kostos advanced towards the door with no words. He pulled open the door with insane strength, as the door was just about 2000 pounds of cold, hard steel. It was insanely dark inside, and no light switches were anywhere.

Riku held out his hand, a glowing electric ball forming and lighting the path in front of the 3 Lunar Cats.

The light didn't last long, something would always blow it out. Kostos pushed the Samus gun's barrel down to the floor, keeping quiet. However he stopped walking as soon as he saw a glowing purple mark floating in the air - it belonged to Si'ralle. It was the only thing visible of her.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom