• Oh yeahhhhhhh

Votes: 51 54.8%
  • Of course!

Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Why am I here???

Votes: 13 14.0%

• Total voters
Pics
Oh, no!! I'm so sorry you lost them! :hugs It stinks that they're out of those breeds, but at least they still have some Cochins, right? Here's hoping your replacement chicks arrive safe and sound! :fl
Thank you, my kid is taking it pretty well luckily. We have some chicks hopefully hatching when these cuties arrive, so they’ll have some friends as well

I'm so sorry! Reckon it's all this heat just killing the animals right n left or what?! So many are dieing everywhere I look!
I hate being gone on vacation and seeing so many losing theirs! Makes me wanna sit in the run n never leave em!!!
Thank you, I agree it’s likely heat related. We actually had a very mild week on our end and I was hopeful they’d do well. All our adult birds have been handling the heat well luckily!

Today is day 19 for the eggs! There are 7 BC eggs that made it to lockdown along with seven other hatching eggs. There are no external pips yet but there were a few internal pippers that we saw when we candled last night. Now, if they would just hurry up and hatch! :rolleyes:

The frizzles are getting bigger now(as you can see in my profile picture). They are around 5 weeks old or so and are newly off of heat.

Today is day 19 for the eggs! There are 7 BC eggs that made it to lockdown along with seven other hatching eggs. There are no external pips yet but there were a few internal pippers that we saw when we candled last night. Now, if they would just hurry up and hatch! :rolleyes:

The frizzles are getting bigger now(as you can see in my profile picture). They are around 5 weeks old or so and are newly off of heat.
So exciting!!! I hope you have a successful hatch 😍

@Little Baby Bean how are the lil ones coming along!? Hopefully all hatched safely!

I just got home after being gone a week and I cannot get over how much China and Coco have both grown!!! Coco is stunning! So I'm guessing male 🤔 which figures...I need to learn to not go for cutest and prettiest when picking babies!!!
And China is getting her feathers!!!! She still looks pitiful but they are coming in!
I'll try to get pics after I wake up n get going...this was all from a quick sneak peek!

@Little Baby Bean how are the lil ones coming along!? Hopefully all hatched safely!

I just got home after being gone a week and I cannot get over how much China and Coco have both grown!!! Coco is stunning! So I'm guessing male 🤔 which figures...I need to learn to not go for cutest and prettiest when picking babies!!!
And China is getting her feathers!!!! She still looks pitiful but they are coming in!
I'll try to get pics after I wake up n get going...this was all from a quick sneak peek!
It must be great to be back with the chickies! Can’t wait to see pics! A week away feels like forever with how fast they grow 😅

Back
Top Bottom