The beauty of a Game Camera! Heres My Latest Predator.

capthollis

In the Brooder
7 Years
Oct 14, 2012
South East Texas "Semper Fi"
Ive been wondering what been trying to dig under my pin. Checked my game camera today, and this is what I've caught. A Dog that roams the country roads of where I live. Yes I know where he lives, and No the owners dont care where he goes. I can take care of this problem though.

Ive been wondering what been trying to dig under my pin. Checked my game camera today, and this is what I've caught. A Dog that roams the country roads of where I live. Yes I know where he lives, and No the owners dont care where he goes. I can take care of this problem though.
Shoot you know what I think I need to get me one of those
Cameras!!! Any advice on where to go for best price..
I'm excited to put up on mu block!!! City block!!!

Shoot you know what I think I need to get me one of those
Cameras!!! Any advice on where to go for best price..
I'm excited to put up on mu block!!! City block!!!
moultree game cameras are the best for the money. Any outdoor store will have then, if not goto Amazon or EBay , Just make sure it has inferred , and atleast a 5.0 megapixel. $69 is what I've paid for mine. Have fun man, you'll love it!

I'm thinking of getting one as well, but not for predators, I'm going to install it in my nesting cage to see whose laying and whose not laying, but i was thinking of one of those cameras that run almost all day or from 6:00am-6:00pm 12 hrs. Does this type of camera do that or does it take stills of moving objects.

No it won't take super still images, but if they move a little it will get them. Set the camera to take a photo every minute, and it'll eventually get what you need. Being that its set to every minute doesn't necessarily mean that you'll get 60 photos an hour, so it won't be as much culling as you'd think. Don't get a camera that flashes, get one that is inferred, that way you won't be disrupting anything, and they aren't that much more in cost.

A game camera  would get stolen in my neighborhood. 

not if its an infer red camera. Camaflauge if, and they'll never see it. I also use one for the security on my house. Works awesome! There are better game cameras that actually text you the photo to your phone in real time. Ill be getting one of these next year for sure!

Back
Top Bottom