The Best Chickens to Make a Profit With

I already have all of my start up costs covered, because I used refurbished wood that I found, and a shed that my parents said I could use.

I have been looking around in my area for what people are successfully selling. It seems as though Polishes and Seramas sell very well.

I already have all of my start up costs covered, because I used refurbished wood that I found, and a shed that my parents said I could use.

I have been looking around in my area for what people are successfully selling. It seems as though Polishes and Seramas sell very well.
I know in our area people have been wanting Tolbunt Polish in particular. Straight run chicks will sell between 39 and 59 online. I hatched and had one extra and someone snapped it up immediately for 25.

I know in our area people have been wanting Tolbunt Polish in particular. Straight run chicks will sell between 39 and 59 online. I hatched and had one extra and someone snapped it up immediately for 25.
Do you know where I can get a decent flock of Tolbunt Polish?
I have read up on them and I am very interested in keeping them, even if they do not make me a profit.

Back
Top Bottom