The Biggest Little Rooster -- grandchickies on the way!!

Quote:
No need to worry Hardy boy! Your Mamma D saved your little life and those of your siblings so get over your anxiety about new adventures and give Mamma D a big hug... errr peck, friendly peck.
We, out here, just love you little guys and want you to be safe and to grow up strong and .... nice.
wink.png

And Marlonchaser....You take off half your clothes and go play in the snow!
tongue.gif

Quote:
The snow is deeper than they are!. The chickens wouldnt come out today. They all rushed for the pop door. One stuck her head out, thought about stepping out, but put on the brakes and stood looking. She finally turned around, and the next chicken peeked out. She quickly decided there was no way she was coming out, and then the third one peeked out. After the 3rd one decided it was too scary out there, the others were smart enough to not even look out. They spent the day indoors.

Mine wouldn't even come out for nice warm oatmeal

That salad looks yummy. Lucky you to get cheap veggies. I pay full price for my girls salads.

Quote:
HA! I dont even give mine salad.. and if they do, it wasnt made just for them! hahaha they get to have what we had, leftover. lol Should watch them eat cereal.. gotta love apple jacks
big_smile.png

Quote:
hee hee, that cracked me up. I pictured it in my head,and it was quite a cute picture.

The babies are afraid of treats. Its somewhat funny, but also pathetic. Ohh, my african greys ( the grey chickens that talk human talk) are french fry freaks. They practically drool when they see french fries. My daughter had them a few mnths when I moved, and got them addicted to french fries and cheetos.

Back
Top Bottom