The Biggest Loser

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MandyH, Sep 15, 2009.

1. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

Who else needs to lose like 30 pounds but sits and has a milkshake and some chips while watching it?? LOL!!!!!! [​IMG]:lau:lau:lau

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I've never watched it before, but it is on right now. Seems to me that pushing someone who is 400 lbs that hard immediately could bring on a heart attack.

3. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    I do! I do! I'm sitting on here eating nachos and thinking about the 20 I need to lose. Oh well, maybe tomorrow....

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Well, I was right. On the very first challenge, a one-mile run, they had to take one woman away in an ambulance. Sheesh.

ETA: The filthy language is also ridiculous!

5. MandyH

Yeah and In the helicopter too. Now I see why I'm chunky, no need to fall out dead trying not to die. I'm with Key West Chick, pass me the nachos please my milkshake is gone LOL!!!!!!

6. bigkford

bigkford Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2009
    I watch it and I need to gain about 20 to 30 lbs. Go figure

7. Hi! I feel for anyone trying to lose weight, but I *click* right on by those shows. I don't get how that is entertainment (for me, a viewer).
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

8. MandyH

Well I guess if you are overweight (like myself) the show is supposed to inspire you to get up and get moving. I have to applaud them because they have taken that first and biggest step to getting healthy.

9. Feathered Wings

Feathered Wings Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Georgia
    I think to a certain point it's demeaning to the people to put them on display for all the world to see.
    The men get T shirts why can't they give the women the same privilege to cover themselves.
    I'm sure it's very embarrassing to stand in those black girdles and nothing but what looks like a sports bra.
    Just doesn't seem right to put those sweet ladies through that i feel for them.

10. journey11

journey11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2009
    WV
    I was just watching it, but I turned it off. I got tired of hearing them cuss and scream at those poor people. Yeah, really, they could just keel over dead. That is too much too fast.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by