The birds and the bees and chickens.

Quote:
I'm getting the maxine garden shed from menards it will be very easily converted to a chicken coop as a 10X10 it will have plenty of room for the 6 birds I have plus the ones I'm planning on getting six more this spring as well so it will make sure everybody has room, but thank you for the ideas

Wow I wish I had a coop that big mine is only 4x8

ooh it will be nice but not going to buy it until spring that way I don't have to worry about storage until the snow melts off. Plus there will be room for breeding pens because I will also be getting a trio of ayam cemani and a trio of svart hona this spring as well.

ooh it will be nice but not going to buy it until spring that way I don't have to worry about storage until the snow melts off. Plus there will be room for breeding pens because I will also be getting a trio of ayam cemani and a trio of svart hona this spring as well.

Do you have any idea of how much you will be selling the ayam cemanis for i have been trying to find some of those for months

sorry took me a while to get the pictures on here sorry they are fuzzy.

For future reference, this is a male only color pattern. You will be able to sex them on sight at a young age.

Wow he's a nice looking roo! Mine is such a different color I'm think it's a pullet.

Definitely pullet. In fact all your birds look like pullets. At 20 weeks there would be saddle feathers on a cockerel.

Last edited:
Quote:
He was the same exact color as my 2hens and one turned out white, the other turned out blue and wheaton, they all were a dark grey chicks. and he changed color he did have a straight blue back and silver/blue wings and just a really dark blue/black on his neck, I'll have to find a picture of him but it was really weird.

Back
Top Bottom