the Blackest Ones: on exploring the significance of Cemani mutations

This is so sad.

hugs.gif

All these informative posts (by everyone) over the last few days have been revolutionary for my state of knowledge. Each presents information in a different way so it become more comprehensible. Pretty sure there is much no-one actually yet knows but each person adds a different angle/snippet of info to the big picture.
That is how science moves forward, and the whole point of scientific papers.
I couldn't agree more. A true scientist understands the value of input from others ("peer review") and doesn't storm off in a snit because a few people have issues with what you've put out there. I have no intention of reading through the whole thing to see if he was unjustifiably criticized because it doesn't matter, it's still pathetic to behave this way. But the little I've read it appears to be an overreaction. If someone's criticism is unwarranted, then you can either rebut it or ignore it, but don't delete it because right, wrong, controversial or not, it still moves knowledge and understanding forward. It is sad.

Wonderful post!!! Very helpful information! I have my first pair of Ayam Cemanis on order now, and reading everything I can on them to learn more about the breed. You would be surprised at the lack of information out there about them! Thanks for being a source of information for the rest of us!

Quote:
Assessment on the blackness of their face, specially roos is not accurate, or complete, I have had E/e+ Fm/fm+ roo(Fibromelanotic F1 cross between native american Fibromelanotic roo and a Blck autralorp like hen) the male showed completely black face Till he matured, then it was light purple, not black, so you would have to wait tillt he sexually matures

Back
Top Bottom