The "Boys" - What are we?

#2 is a silver sebright
#3 is a golden sebright

Not sure about the first.
Yea #1 has me stumped too. :)

Im pretty sure number 3 isnt a golden sebright. I have a little golden sebright pullet and they are two totally different looking chicks. This guy is HUGE for a Bantam and was solid chocolate as a chick. Think he could maybe be an americana mix?

Also please let me know if you think #3 is not looking boyish to you. His comb has no red, but his legs are thick and he's huge for a banty chick!

I was thinking 3 is a poor quality sebright because of the rose comb, and the bad attempt of the feathers of being golden lace. I had a poor quality sebright that was mostly black with just a little gold. I would say its a boy because its comb is bigger than my 2 year old sebright's comb and #3 is just a baby at this point.

I dont believe it would be a Golden Penciled Hamburg, but if when he was younger, he looked like this chicks in the video, there is a chance. I still lean towards badly colored sebright though. Just read you said he was a chocolate color, so proabably not one of these then.

http://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/golden_penciled_hamburgs.html

Do you have any pictures when he was younger and just a ball of fluff?

And where did you get these chicks from?

I was thinking 3 is a poor quality sebright because of the rose comb, and the bad attempt of the feathers of being golden lace. I had a poor quality sebright that was mostly black with just a little gold. I would say its a boy because its comb is bigger than my 2 year old sebright's comb and #3 is just a baby at this point.

I dont believe it would be a Golden Penciled Hamburg, but if when he was younger, he looked like this chicks in the video, there is a chance. I still lean towards badly colored sebright though. Just read you said he was a chocolate color, so proabably not one of these then.

http://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/golden_penciled_hamburgs.html

Do you have any pictures when he was younger and just a ball of fluff?

And where did you get these chicks from?

This is a cruddy picture, but I have him labeled in this picture. I agree he is probably a poor quality / mutt of sorts..lol

He was the cutest solid chocolate colored chick. I was shocked when the gold spots started appearing.. :)

Back
Top Bottom