The bright white hurts my eyes

I miss the happy blue cozy color of the old BYC!
barnie.gif
This looks like an antiquated word processing system or whatnot! :(

I don't know. Maybe it's my monitor but I don't seem to have the bright white people are talking about. Sure the areas are white but it seems ok on my computer. A beige would be a nice calming color...... lol. Something to consider with all the complaints..... hehe.

My computer screen is filthy dirty. I guess that might help.
tongue.png

Sorry, I'm no help...........

I don't have that bright bright white that I hear others talking about though. Maybe it really is my dirty monitor screen..... though I was just joking.

For those that are having problems with the "brightness", we're looking into it.

In the interim, here is what I received from a friend:

Quote:
Ok...I'm probably the first one who noticed the bright white while we were in sandbox mode. I just downloaded this and I have to say that it does make a difference. Though I did adjust the settings on it a little as they are quite dramatic.

Why not try to dim your computer light? You should have a button right on your keyboard or on your control panel. Very easy to do and it will probably help you.

Why not try to dim your computer light? You should have a button right on your keyboard or on your control panel. Very easy to do and it will probably help you.

It's not really a matter of bright so much as it's a matter of the actual white. Trust me the monitor dimmer was already tried and failed to resolve the situation (on my end anyway). I don't think it's really affecting any but those who have certain sensitivities.

Downloaded it also, not liking that it shades from darker to lighter towards the bottom of the screen. I did check a forum and topic to see if that helps and it does.

Elevan, do you notice that the brightness is still trying like crazy to get out?

Back
Top Bottom