Pics

katiebrock

Songster
Apr 7, 2019
Milledgeville, Georgia
I just wanted to share some videos of my babies! All four are Khaki Campbell ducks. Sammy and Rufus are about 2 months old and Daisy and Cricket are about 3 weeks old. My dog is a Blue Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) and her name is Elliott (Ellie). The girls have been staying in a see-no-touch area so the boys can get used to them. Yesterday afternoon and this morning I have been letting the girls out to have some supervised time with the boys. The boys sometimes chase them if they get on their nerves, but for the most part, they are doing very well! The girls love to follow the boys! I am sure those roles will reverse in a few months ;)

what a great group you have. Your dog is so nice and doing his job. I've got a border collie puppy and she kind of knows what to do she just wants to do it faster than the ducks do.

Yep she knows she is supposed to chase things but she doesn't know any commands, lol! When I tell her to go get the ducks or bring the ducks back she has no idea what I am talking about.

8DE19066-B12A-4BC7-9B0A-F5166AF5CFF9.jpeg
Here is the duck house my husband built! I was quite impressed. The girls are staying here now until they get a little bigger. Poor boys got kicked out of their house when the girls came along. The girls are surprisingly good at going up and down the ramps!

View attachment 1797112 Here is the duck house my husband built! I was quite impressed. The girls are staying here now until they get a little bigger. Poor boys got kicked out of their house when the girls came along. The girls are surprisingly good at going up and down the ramps!
Oh my gosh, that is so cute! It looks like the ramp pulls up at night?

Back
Top Bottom