The Buff's new home. (pic heavy - sorry)

BeautyBuffs

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 5, 2012
On Saturday we started on the permanent home for our Buffs. We had to purchase the shingles, 20 2x4's and 2 sheets of plywood. Everything else was gotten from a construction site that the son-in-law works at. The base 5X8, the 2x4's were ripped to 2x2s for the walls, roof and porch spindles. The windows and door are what was removed from the house when we remodeled and built on. The lino on the inside is what was left from mother-in-laws kitchen redo, I have another piece to go on the porch once the porch is no longer used for cutting and such. Once it is totally complete it will be releveled and the pin around it started. It is still a work in progress and I will add more pictures as we work on it but for now this is what has been accompolished in 2 days worth of work between the DH and 2 son-in-laws and me just where ever they needed me (I have no skills when it comes to construction). The exterior will be a happy yellow trimmed in white! I can't wait for the finial finish stage!!!!!

WOW Waayy too cool. Lucky chickens!!
wee.gif

Thanks! I was really suprised they got as much finished as they did. They all worked so hard at trying to get it finished up before the weekend was over. My daughter that is due to deliver any day now was the one taking the pictures just so she could say she was involved in getting it done. lol

Back
Top Bottom