The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Does anyone here keep their bunnies in an outdoor pen on the ground?
Me... I do now that is

I have pvc boards on the ground and I have walls that are plywood and 2x4s.

Its my kids old fort my father built. We turned it into a rabbit palace with a few modifications.

It’s super nice! I can walk in it and go see them. It’s 5 feet tall so I have to duck a bit, but I love it! I couldn’t keep mine inside and they love having all that room to run!

Originally they were on the ground but dug out. Many said to put wire fencing on the ground but I didn’t want them digging at fencing. I don’t find it healthy because they can really hurt themselves digging at metal fencing that’s on the ground.

Last edited:
Me... I do now that is

I have pvc boards on the ground and I have walls that are plywood and 2x4s.

Its my kids old fort my father built. We turned it into a rabbit palace with a few modifications.

It’s super nice! I can walk in it and go see them. It’s 5 feet tall so I have to duck a bit, but I love it! I couldn’t keep mine inside and they love having all that room to run!

Originally they were on the ground but dug out. Many said to put wire fencing on the ground but I didn’t want them digging at fencing. I don’t find it healthy because they can really hurt themselves digging at metal fencing that’s on the ground.
So did you cover it with hay or dirt or shavings? I already have a mini coop with 3 walls where I can put their hit, food and water. I want to build a run though. Maybe plywood along the bottom for deep litter with the pvc board under it. Thanks lady!

Hi guys. I have a question and was hoping I’d find a bunny thread on this site! I’ve have this spoiled little girl for almost a year now. I don’t know anything about rabbit breeds. Does anyone know what breed/mix of breeds she could potentially be? Not important, but everyone always asks and I have no clue!

Attachments

• 84FB2B8D-4AD1-43C5-9D15-653E4114FB3A.jpeg
    84FB2B8D-4AD1-43C5-9D15-653E4114FB3A.jpeg
    386.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi guys. I have a question and was hoping I’d find a bunny thread on this site! I’ve have this spoiled little girl for almost a year now. I don’t know anything about rabbit breeds. Does anyone know what breed/mix of breeds she could potentially be? Not important, but everyone always asks and I have no clue!
I have no clue, but she looks awesome LOL :)
Her eyes kind of say Blanc de Hotot, but that hair! I just love how it looks :) Possibly Lionhead. @ChocolateMouse will know for almost certain.
Here's a picture of a hotot.
1608127290653.png

I have no clue, but she looks awesome LOL :)
Her eyes kind of say Blanc de Hotot, but that hair! I just love how it looks :) Possibly Lionhead. @ChocolateMouse will know for almost certain.
Here's a picture of a hotot.
View attachment 2451474

Lol, thanks for the confidence. Definitely a lionhead mix, no other rabbit has those tufts.

Could be a hotot but looking at those barely-visible spots on its back my guess would be English Spot or maybe even a mini rex with too much white.

Back
Top Bottom