The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Pics
I am hopefully getting three New Zealand red rabbits tomorrow. I got their cages, food and water ready. Do you guys have any useful tips and tricks I could use to make their transition between homes less stressful? Would it be bad to keep them outside because of the disease y'all are talking about? Also I have a dog who isn't a fan of small animals, would his barking scare them a lot?

I am hopefully getting three New Zealand red rabbits tomorrow. I got their cages, food and water ready. Do you guys have any useful tips and tricks I could use to make their transition between homes less stressful? Would it be bad to keep them outside because of the disease y'all are talking about? Also I have a dog who isn't a fan of small animals, would his barking scare them a lot?
Hi! I have heard that the best thing with new buns is to leave them alone for a week or too to get them used to being in a new place. The barking could scare them. If you aren't positive about their genders, keep them in separate cages. Bunnies love banana, you could give them a little bite. If you are concerned about the disease, keep them in.

I have 4 dogs and they don’t scare mine. They have become used to the noise.

Hi! I have heard that the best thing with new buns is to leave them alone for a week or too to get them used to being in a new place. The barking could scare them. If you aren't positive about their genders, keep them in separate cages. Bunnies love banana, you could give them a little bite. If you are concerned about the disease, keep them in.
I have never given a rabbit a banana before🤔. I will, try that.

Back
Top Bottom