The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Pics
Hi, I just got two bunnies and since I’m new I have no idea what type of breeds they are. Any help? Here’s a picture of both of them with my chihuahua. I will be getting them a new cage + some new stuff soon. Any tips would be helpful.
45151BA8-55D3-4004-A773-71A0C889DDF9.jpeg

Making homemade bunny treats today. Why buy treats when you can make them yourself... used some bunny fertilizer in my gardens. Going to see if it helps a bit.

You’ll need a nice big cage for both of them. Are they fixed?
We got them unexpectedly, their previous owners other bunnies would attack them. I am working on getting them both fixed but because of this whole quarantine thing it’s hard to find a vet that’s open near me. The cage is only temporary, I will be buying a bigger cage for them. They free roam my room all day and only go in the cage when i go to sleep or can’t watch them. if you know a good cage I could buy online that would be great :)

We got them unexpectedly, their previous owners other bunnies would attack them. I am working on getting them both fixed but because of this whole quarantine thing it’s hard to find a vet that’s open near me. The cage is only temporary, I will be buying a bigger cage for them. They free roam my room all day and only go in the cage when i go to sleep or can’t watch them. if you know a good cage I could buy online that would be great :)
What sex are they?

if you know a good cage I could buy online that would be great :)
The Kaytee rabbit cage is what I used for my first two buns until they were bonded. The cage worked fine but was difficult to clean and it was hard to get the bunny out. The best cage I have used so far is actually a puppy exercise pen. I use the three-foot tall one since Shadoe is a jumper. The bunnies would have lots of space to play and it is easy to move the pen and get the bunny out. For advice on rabbits, I recommend the Lennon the Bunny YouTube channel.

The Kaytee rabbit cage is what I used for my first two buns until they were bonded. The cage worked fine but was difficult to clean and it was hard to get the bunny out. The best cage I have used so far is actually a puppy exercise pen. I use the three-foot tall one since Shadoe is a jumper. The bunnies would have lots of space to play and it is easy to move the pen and get the bunny out. For advice on rabbits, I recommend the Lennon the Bunny YouTube channel.
thank you ! :)

Back
Top Bottom