The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Pics
Most of my chickens are afraid of the bunnies. The bunnies are perfectly content to hang out with the chickens though. 😂
The chickens are not afraid but the ducks are terrified 😂

Attachments

• 20200709_201937.jpg
    20200709_201937.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 7
I have a rock paper scissors story about Rabbits (wild) Chickens and Cats. I was observing the yard 2 summers ago, chickens were free ranging in the tree nursery, rabbits were in the way back of the yard in the shaded area, cats were hanging out near the house. As the sun went in late afternoon long shadow mode providing more shade for the yard the wild rabbits started to move into the Nursery where the chickens had been weeding my pots and foraging. The chickens were terrified of the rabbits like they were a predator and came running towards the house... The Cats are terrified of chickens, or maybe just annoyed by them and saw the chickens coming close and took off running towards the rabbits, Then the rabbits saw the cats and took off running.

I have a rock paper scissors story about Rabbits (wild) Chickens and Cats. I was observing the yard 2 summers ago, chickens were free ranging in the tree nursery, rabbits were in the way back of the yard in the shaded area, cats were hanging out near the house. As the sun went in late afternoon long shadow mode providing more shade for the yard the wild rabbits started to move into the Nursery where the chickens had been weeding my pots and foraging. The chickens were terrified of the rabbits like they were a predator and came running towards the house... The Cats are terrified of chickens, or maybe just annoyed by them and saw the chickens coming close and took off running towards the rabbits, Then the rabbits saw the cats and took off running.
My duck was nipping at a wild bunnies tail a few months back 😂 it was by my garden and she chased it away.

Back
Top Bottom